1061 - Commercial Contract Mgr
- Meggitt SA
- Date de publication
1061 - Commercial Contract Mgr
Requisition ID: 98031
Business Unit: Meggitt Aerospace Central (1428)
Fribourg, FR, Switzerland, 1700
Meggitt PLC is a global engineering group specialised in extreme environment components and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defence and energy markets. Some 9'000 people are employed across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe and North America and regional bases in Brazil and in India.
Meggitt Fribourg's site provides its expertise to the four strategic business units of Meggitt PLC. Meggitt Fribourg is employing 450 employees. We develops, manufactures and sells world-wide a complete range of transducers and electronic systems for the monitoring of engines, turbines and other rotating machinery in both the aerospace and energy industries.
To further strengthen our Commercial department, we are currently looking for a "Commercial Contract Manager" for our Energy Division.
As "Commercial Contract Manager" you will be accountable for overseeing the contract and agreement processes for site specific industrial and government programs. You will prepare and review contractual documentation and will provide commercial support in accordance with corporate policy and applicable legal requirements to ensure timely and successful closure of contractual efforts ensuring best outcome for Meggitt.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
• Assess contractual and commercial risk and provide appropriate advice to site leadership, site functional departments and Commercial Management team. Responsible for generating, drafting, reviewing and negotiating terms and conditions for site specific business matters; compliance matrices; and making recommendations in accordance with Meggitt policies
• Coordinate flow-downs of contractual requirements with all functional departments including program management, engineering, product support, finance, quality, supply chain management, manufacturing, as required
• Commercial support and administration of contracts to the Business with advice throughout the contract life cycle
• Evaluate compliance to all applicable laws, regulations and corporate policies and applicable business practices and procedures.
• Advise functional departments of contractual rights and obligations
• Provide commercial input related to work transfer & sourcing activities involving to ensure compliance with customer requirements and internal and external regulations and policies
• Utilize legal resources and other subject matter experts to ensure all levels of risk are recognized and subsequently addressed
• Ensure that all sales contracts & commercial matters are efficiently documented, prioritized and tracked in the contracts repository and management system (e.g. SalesForce)
• Facilitate 3rd party commercial intermediaries 'life cycle'
• Master's Degree (Commercial, Law or any related field) and at least 5 years of successful experience in a similar function
• Expert knowledge of commercial and contractual principles and best practices
• Strong understanding of contractual terms and conditions and high risk terms
• Excellent presentation and communication (both oral and written) skills
• Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities with strong attention to details
• Strong interpersonal skills and results orientation to drive tasks to completion
• Ability and willingness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing quality or timeliness
• Strong customer focus
• Fluency in English
If you are looking for a challenging position with opportunity to grow in a truly international company, please send your application (resume, letter of motivation, reference letters and diploma) in English to www.meggitt.com. Please note that only complete applications will be taken into consideration.