1358 - Svp, Gm
- Meggitt SA
- Date de publication
1358 - SVP, GM
Requisition ID: 108836
Business Unit: Engine Systems North Hollywood (3100)
Fribourg, FR, Switzerland, 1700
The Engine Sensing Product Group is the leading supplier of sensors and systems for civil, military and aircraft applications. Our wide product portfolio includes vibration, speed, dynamic pressure, ice detection and fluid monitoring sensors, as well as engine and helicopter condition monitoring systems. It is spread over 3 sites: Fribourg (Switzerland), Irvine (CA, USA) and Fareham (UK).
For our Engine Sensing Product Group, we are looking for a "Senior Vice President and General Manager", based in Fribourg (Switzerland).
As "Senior Vice President and General Manager" for the Engine Sensing Product Group, you will be accountable for the profitable growth of the business and for leading an international team across 3 sites. You will be responsible to define and implement the business strategy, organisation, culture and tools to successfully grow the business in the medium and long term.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
• Deliver the annual business plan and budget for financial targets (orders, revenue, operating profit, free cash flow) and operational metrics (employee safety, quality, delivery, customer satisfaction, compliance).
• Define global business strategy to meet and exceed Meggitt growth targets
• Define and implement global market and product strategies, deciding on key business investments (skills, people, structure, product developments, acquisitions, tools, offices)
• Build strong relationships with the key customers and represent Meggitt with all customers and external stakeholders
• Implement best practice tools and methods supported by Meggitt High Performance System
• Manage global internal and external stakeholders to get buy-in, approval and support for the product Group strategy.
• Define and implement the right organization to deliver against the strategic targets (structure, size, skills)
• Lead and coach the Product Group management team (sites General Managers, Engineering, Program and Sales leads) including indirect reports (HR, Finance, Commercial).
• Develop the team via coaching, feedback and individual development plans. Ensure best practice HR tools and processes are applied.
Education: University degree in Engineering. Additional education - such as MBA, can be an asset.
Years' Experience: 15 years or more in leading and managing highly technical international teams.
Management Experience: 5+ years of experience in leading senior management teams at Director or Vice President Level in a highly technical environment.