3D Generalist (CGI) - (m/f/x - 100%)
- Date de publication
Description du poste :
For our Creative Center at our headquarters in Schaffhausen we are looking for a
3D GENERALIST (CGI) - (M/W/X - 100%)
You are passionate about good design and craftsmanship and have a strong affinity for mechanical watches and luxury goods. You can relate to IWCs brand values and product universes and you are characterized by an excellent eye for details and animations. Working as part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team of Watch Designers, Brand Designers and CGI Specialists it will be your main objective to translate our product designs into outstanding visualizations.
Please include a portfolio or a selection of work samples with your application.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Working on demanding CG animations and stills with the highest demands on quality and aesthetics
* Development of 3D projects as a generalist with a profound knowledge of modeling, lighting/shading and animation
* Ensuring and maintaining the expected visual quality and render time across the projects
* Further proactive development of our CG film pipeline and workflows - Creation of visual concepts and mood boards
* Minimum 3 years work experience as Senior 3d Designer/CGI Specialist in an agency or corporate environment
* Experience in Luxury Watch or High Jewelry industry of big advantage
* Ability to work on tight deadlines while creating the best possible output
* Open minded person with strong interpersonal/communicative skills
* Self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver. Enjoys coming up with creative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong hands-on executor with a service oriented mindset. Getting things done.
* High attention to detail and quality and a good understanding of luxury design codes
* Up-to-date with digital trends and developments
* As a team player you collaborate closely with dedicated and highly motivated CG Artists and designers inhouse and externally
* Enjoy working in a seamless and omni-channel environment together with the digital marketing department and brand design team
* A creative personal network/links to external designers as a plus
* Fluent in English (good knowledge of German and/or French as a plus
* Excellent knowledge of 3D Studio Max and V-Ray and/or C4D and Redshift
* Profound editing skills using After Effects/Premiere Pro
* Houdini and Blender is a plus
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company's roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.