- FinanSys SA - Comptabilité & Finance
- Date de publication
For a prestigious family office based in the Center of Geneva, we are actively looking for an :
- Managing the finance, accounting, cash management, procurement and payroll functions.
- Preparing financial reports, budgets, cost reports and financial forecasts on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that the financial records are accurate.
- Ensuring that every expense is properly documented.
- Ensuring that the books of accounts are compiled every end of the month.
- Ensuring that the books of accounts are compiled at the end of every financial year.
- Working with staff in the accounts department in determining the a better management of costs.
- Managing the VAT filing and documents preparation for the fiscal authorities.
- A degree in Financial Accounting and Management
- 5-6 years’ experience in a similar environment as accountant
- Good knowledge of Family Office company structures as well as local legislation
- Excellent Microsoft Excel / Access and Spreadsheet knowledge
- Bilingual English and French is a must, other European languages a strong asset
- Superior ability to work under tight deadlines
- High sense of confidentiality
We offer you:
- A new professional challenge within an international and dynamic environment
- An opportunity to hold a position key in the organization