Accounting and Audit
- Academic Work
- Date de publication
Opportunity for students in finance - Drafting financial procedures for an NGO ????
You are currently studying finance (HEC, HES) and you are very interested in financial auditing? You have a solid background in accounting and you are comfortable with writing reports? You know the entire Office Pack like the back of your hand? Are you available for at least 8 hours a week?
Don't hesitate to apply!
About the role
For our client, a Non Governmental Organization, we are looking for a student who will be able to work in collaboration with the financial department to write financial manuals and procedures.
You will first have to understand the accounting documents provided and then transcribe them into a brochure that is accessible, readable and understandable by all.
This material will then be sent to the various partners who finance the NGO's activities and will also respond to due diligence issues.
- Understand the accounting documents
- Translate the numerical reports into text
- Draft work procedures
- Create graphs and visuals
- Work in collaboration with the NGO's financial department
We are looking for
- You are currently studying finance (HEC, HEG or equivalent) and are ideally in the last year of your Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You are available as of January 2021 for a minimum of 3 months at 20% (8 hours a week)
- If you have had a first successful experience in audit or accounting, you might be just the person we were looking for ????
- The Microsoft Office Pack has no secret for you anymore
- You have an excellent level of English, both spoken and written
We are looking for a precise, detail-oriented and proactive type of personality, who will be able to integrate easily to the existing team.
Convinced yet ?