Accounting and Reporting Assurance Services for US Reporting Companies,– Assistant Manager/Manager, Zurich/Geneva - 6766
- Deloitte SA
- Date de publication
Are you an accounting professional with a passionate about solving our clients’ problems? Do you thrive on developing and motivating others? We are in the process of expanding our Accounting and Reporting Assurances practice focussed on US reporting companies. Working with us, you will provide external audit and advisory services to the clients ranging from US based multinationals with significant operations in Switzerland, Swiss headquartered, US listed companies, and emerging growth Swiss companies who are considering accessing the US capital markets.
We are seeking professionals who want to build upon their existing external audit experience to add value around technical accounting issues, financial reporting challenges, and internal control framework implementation and remediation. Your experience will include teaming with our disruptive transactions, financial advisory, risk advisory and consulting teams to provide these critical services to companies going through major transactions and finance transformations. You’ll also leverage, and maintain/enhance your experience through participating in our external audit teams with US listed audits. As an assistant manager you'll assist in the delivery of quality services that exceed client expectations. You’ll also be responsible for mentoring staff, providing them with developmental feedback and career guidance
How you can make an impact
- Lead integrated audits of multinational companies or Swiss subsidiaries of U.S. companies
- Lead audit and advisory services related to spin-offs, acquisitions and divestitures, and carve-out financial statements
- Process financial statement conversions to and from US GAAP and/or IFRS
- Lead accounting and reporting, and internal control advisory services to non-audit clients, including IPO readiness activities for SIX and cross-border listings (in particular US listings)
- The ability to leverage market-leading analytical tools and technologies to help our clients and our teams approach challenges in increasingly innovative ways
- Identify, prepare and participate in proposals for new clients and projects
- Assist clients in preparing for and completing audits, and liaising with the auditors
- Coach Swiss-based audit teams on technical US accounting, auditing and reporting matters
Who we are looking for
- 4-8 years external audit experience, including at least 4-6 years conducing PCAOB integrated audits, preferably at one of the Big 4in auditing, ideally at one of the Big 4
- US CPA license (or equivalent), a Swiss CPA license, or having begun your curriculum is an advantage
- Strong understanding of either US GAAP or IFRS (both is a plus), PCAOB audit standards, and SEC reporting requirements
- Strong project management and communication skills – both written and verbal
- English proficiency is required; German, French or any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 25 across our Zurich and Geneva offices. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 6766