Accredited Translator - 6 month temp - RUSSIAN/UKRAINIAN
- Michael Page
- Date de publication
* Provides administrative and technical assistance
## About Our Client ##
Our client is an international organisation.
## Job Description ##
* Translate all marketing and product translations to ensure they are both accurate and reflect Duolingo's style guide and requirements.
* Use and contribute to in-house style guides for Russian and/or Ukrainian.
* Translate with natural, compelling language and correct use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
## The Successful Applicant ##
* Native fluency in Russian/Ukrainian and full professional fluency in English.
* 3+ years of experience in translating, proofreading and/or editing.
* Experience localizing online, mobile, and/or game products.
* A portfolio of past work to demonstrate your expertise.
* Strong interest in Duolingo and our mission.
* Ability to work 5-15 hrs/week (workflow may vary from week to week).
## What's on Offer ##
6 month temporary assignment.
Quote job ref
Public Sector & Not for Profit