Adjunct to the dean
- Date de publication
As adjunct, you will support the dean in the strategic and operational management of the faculty.
You will act as the "secretary general" of the faculty and represent, if needed, the dean towards ENAC internal stakeholders as well as internal and external partners/institutions.
Main duties and responsibilities include :
* Support the dean in the definition of the ENAC strategy, prepare ENAC strategic documents, follow up of the strategy implementation across the faculty
* Ensure an efficient internal communication of strategy and key decisions
* Participate in ENAC faculty meetings, faculty council, and similar events
* Prepare responses to requests from EPFL Direction and EPFL Central Services
* Represent, where needed, ENAC in meetings organized by EPFL Central Services
* Liaise with Research Office, Technology Transfer Office, and other EPFL offices
* Risk management
Management oftheENACDean'sOffice(ENAC-DO) andENACServicesGénéraux
* Support in management of ENAC personnel in charge of infrastructure, logistics, human resources
* Coordination of ENAC-DO with other ENAC administrative staff, academic and technical staff, students, and third parties
* Assistance to faculty members with preparation of proposals for funding infrastructure, requests for sabbaticals and leaves, requests to bring in long-term visitors, etc.
Description du profil :
Your profile :
Phd in environmental sciences, architecture or civil engineering or other scientific field ideally completed with a management/business education.