- Celgene Corporation
- Date de publication
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, "‹quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Administrative assistant include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide administrative support to the members of the team for day-to-day operations
- Manage agenda, business travels, expenses and related activities (for Directors and above)
- Responsible to schedule and organize the department internal & external meeting (up to 30 persons) and collaboration with Events department for bigger meeting
- Process compliance, approval and legal contract lead for the team
- Organize administrative systems to support department members including filing/records retention, KOLs contract initiation and processing as required.
- Responsible for PO creation in Oracle and general P2P process follow up for team and ensure the payment process for the invoices
- Schedule interviews and conference room usage with candidates for recruitment within the team
- Provide support & backup for budget control
- Manage distribution of mail, order and maintain office supplies
- Provide telephone coverage as assigned
- Perform other duties related to the above within Celgene as a whole, as assigned.
- Mature in approach, must have strong interpersonal skills, be a team player
- Very good prioritization and planning skills
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing and fast paced environment
- Good written and oral communication skills in French and English; other language is a plus
- Tenacious follow-up
- Excellent computer skills (MS Project, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years administrative assistance experience in a similar role
- A business/administrative school graduate or equivalent in industry experience
- Must be able to appropriately handle confidential information