Administrative assistant to the procurement department of an NGO !
- Academic Work
- Date de publication
## About the role ##
Our client is an NGO based in Geneva, active in the global health sector.
As their activities are growing, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to help out the Procurement department in their effort.
You will therefore provide support to the team for various assigned tasks and will be responsible to ensure effective and efficient operations.
## Job duties ##
* Support the procure-to-pay cycle; review and processing of purchase requisitions, creation of purchase orders, issuing POs, assistance with payment queries, etc.
* Publish RFPs, receive email responses and organize, prepare documents and files for evaluation, send successful and unsuccessful notifications.
* Support the signing/execution of contracts; issue to vendor for signing; receipt, naming and storage of fully executed contracts, etc.
* Support engagement of individuals (e.g., Independent Contractors, Temporary staff via Agency, Payroll Companies, etc.). Coordinate interviews when required, on-going verification of Consultants- recruitment files to ensure compliance with internal requirements.
* Create and manage the Consultants- recruitment information; monitor the work in progress; ensure timely onboarding; create a database of potential candidates for ad-hoc recruitment needs.
* Ensure accurate records and record-keeping; ensure document and knowledge management as required; storage of documentation according to internal policies; maintenance and organization of filing systems, etc.
* Follow-up on data collection and report requirements, deadlines, commitments, and actions; publish and share reports and information with the business.
* Maintain and self-audit the internal controls, input to policies, processes, and procedures; ensure conformity with internal rules and regulations; support the team during audits as required; run internal customer satisfaction and perception surveys.
## We are looking for ##
* You hold a degree in Economics, Social Sciences, International Relations, or any other similar field
* You have about a year of experience, ideally in a large company
* An experience within a procurement department is an asset
* You know Excel like the back of your hand (Pivot table, VBA)
* You have strong computer skills in general (Microsoft suite, and maybe even SAP)
Last but not least - you are a very logical, organized, collaborative, solution-oriented individual. You've been told before that you have great communication skills, and you would love to work with tight deadlines, in a multicultural, fast-paced environment.
Sounds like you ?
## Quick facts ##
Full time, 100%
Type of work: