Administrative Officer (Temporary Job Opening), P3 (Temporary Job Opening)
- Date de publication
Within delegated authority, the Administrative Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
Budget and Finance
- Monitors and reviews the work programme and budget by conducting regular and special reviews to assess progress of actual work versus the programme plan. Coordinates the production of programme reports.
- Defines requirements and work with systems units with respect to improving budget reporting systems and cost effective utilization of program resources.
- Develops procedures and implement same to ensure that accounting and financial management controls are consistent with UN policy and practice.
- Supervises and/or provides guidance on financial administration and management information issues and practices to colleagues.
- Provides guidance and leadership to more junior staff.
- Oversees work related to procurement, billing and receipt of income from various services, operational travel programme, procurement monitoring and evaluation of vendor contracts/payment to vendors and individual contractors for services.
- Oversees and manages local ICT contracts, analyses and plans for contract extension/renewal, tracks NTE consumption and is responsible for vendor performance reporting.
- Oversees the identification of office technology needs and maintenance of equipment, software and systems, coordinating enhancements as necessary.
- Performs other related work as required.
- Certifies requisitions and travel requests.