- Sommet Education
- Date de publication
Sommet Education is the world's most extensive network of hospitality management institutions. It provides premium education through accredited programmes in two institutions on seven campuses around the world. Each institution offers a balanced curriculum of practical training, business management skills and a multicultural experience to prepare students for an international career in the fast-growing global hospitality industry.
Our approach to education is unique and entirely different from other universities or institutions. The learning and teaching environment not only provides a holistic education, but continually exposes students to a range of industry networks in the areas of luxury, finance, real estate as well as hotels, resorts and events companies. Our student's success in their chosen career is what drives us as an organisation.
We are now seeking an Admissions Counsellor for a permanent position based in Clarens.
The Admission Counsellor is a key member of a team of 3, supporting and maximizing the recruitment of students in the region, respecting the schools' admissions criteria and the reputation of Sommet Education. This team member will manage and support sales and enrolment events at our campuses, participate in student and professional fairs, meet with all kind of educational partners (high schools, universities), meet future students and/or parents and follow up leads closely by using our internal CRM system.
On a more administrative side, the Admission Counsellor takes care of various tasks, but not limited to team project work, brochure sending or administrative follow-up with applied and enrolled students.
Desired skills and experience
- University Degree in business management, hospitality or tourism
- Minimum 3 years proven track record in successfully leading sales and surpassing sales targets deliverables
- Successful experience working within complex international and competitive environment, preferably in education or hospitality management
- Sales spirit, good knowledge in using sales processes/CRM systems
- Relationship management; persuading & influencing
- Extrovert and fast learner, you have a natural ability in fostering and maintaining a connection with students and parents from different cultural backgrounds
- Fluent English & French, German would be a strong asset
- Service oriented, solution and result driven
- Entrepreneurial skills and team player
- Willing to travel (50%) in Switzerland