- Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne
- Vaud (Région lausannoise)
- Date de publication
We select passionate people and educate them to become responsible leaders in hospitality. As the world’s first hotel school, we prepare the leaders of tomorrow in partnership with the Swiss and international hospitality industry. Our philosophy of learning, combining experience and discovery, leads to the mastery of the arts and sciences of hospitality management. As the first hotel school in the world, Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne understands the importance of corporate and organizational partnerships. Our goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with our partners and industry friends and with our alumni and employers.
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne offers university level studies to talented and ambitious students who are aiming for top careers in the hospitality and service industry worldwide. As a member of the Admissions team, you will be immersed in a booming multicultural environment, with over 90 nationalities and 2000+ students.
A great career opportunity with an acclaimed leader in the Hospitality Education sector, Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne is currently seeking a talented, energetic Admissions Officer to be part of a motivated team to recruit highly qualified students for its programs.
The mission of the EHL Admissions Officer is to interface with students, parents, school counselors, alumni and other stakeholders to generate interest in EHL’s programs and convert prospective students to enrolled students. The Admissions Officer will perform a variety of duties in the recruitment, evaluation and selection of students from designated markets.
- Actively promote EHL to potential students and key decision influencers by organizing, conducting and participating in recruitment activities (education and industry fairs, school visits, individual appointments, internship/company visits, workshops, Information Sessions, Open Days etc.) in his /her regions.
- Professionally administer, process and evaluate student applications from his/her regions through EHL customer relation management system as well as organizing and participating in Selection Days.
- Monitor application trends as well as report results from his/her regions (number of applications, quality, trends, etc.) to his/her direct supervisor, the International Recruitment and Admissions Manager, on a regular basis.
- Track activities and follow-up on leads
- Provide support to prospective students, parents and counsellors
- Participate in on-campus Admissions activities such as Information Sessions, Open days, face to face meetings with prospective candidates
- Bachelor degree; Master a plus
- Previous experience in student recruitment, education and/or hospitality sector
- 3 to 5 years work experience
- Results driven with strong analytic skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong sense of organization and ability to multi-task
- Creative and able to think “out of a box”
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French, English and German; Spanish a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
Able to travel as required
Start Date: April 1st, 2017