Advisory & Sales - Client Investment Specialist Wealth Management
- Date de publication
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference \#
Full Time, Part Time
- act as investment specialist for client advisors covering the entire range of investment offerings
- drive sales of discretionary and advisory mandates as well as Alternative Investments together with client advisors
- participate in client meetings regarding acquisition, review and retention of above mentioned solutions
- collaborate closely with the Chief Investment Office (CIO), other investment- and wealth planning specialists to deliver holistic investment concepts and a truly outstanding (digital) client experience
- gather client advisor and client insights to guide product development in exploiting new opportunities
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. In Switzerland, we are also interested in people currently working up to 50% part-time wanting to return to at least 80%. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You-ll be working in the A&S Client Investment Specialists team for WMCH in Lausanne. We are a dynamic, open minded and active team that enjoys working to provide best in class solutions for our clients. We work closely with client advisors, taking responsibility for sales and after-sales of discretionary and advisory mandates as well as Alternative Investments.
- at least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing of financial products
- in-depth analytical skills that you-ve applied to multi asset class portfolios
- proven presentation skills in front of client advisors and clients (you-re persuasive)
- an advanced degree in the area of finance. CFA, CAIA, AZEK a definite plus
- a proactive team player with a successful track record in a demanding and dynamic environment
- self-motivated and reliable with excellent communication skills
- sales and service oriented
- disciplined in respecting deadlines and handling of ad-hoc tasks
- open to apply digital means (iPad / video conferencing) when engaging with clients and client advisors
- fluent in French (native language) and English, German, Italian as a plus
UBS is the world-s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we-re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of \#teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.