Agile coach transformation – VD / Ref 11515
- QIM INFO
- Date de publication
- Serve as a DASM for multiple teams across the program where required.
- Experience in Disciplined Agile is required.
- Assist in overall program/project planning and ensure cross-team dependencies are well-understood and modeled in project plans and timelines.
- Identify, document, and publish risks and issues related to the overall program and to define resolution paths where required.
- Resolve cross-team impediments and blocking issues.
- Collect and consolidate cross-team status for delivery to stakeholders and executive management.
- Responsible for building team collaboration, commitment towards achieving sprint objectives and viewing team needs above everything else.
- Put in place and maintain relevant metrics that guide the development team to more efficient processes in their work and in satisfying their Product Owner and stakeholders.
- Continuously improve, analyze and propose framework to support and develop the teams performances
- Bachelor’s degree required in a technical or business-related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- A Disciplined Agile Scrum Master Certification or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in software development and 4 or more in an Agile coach role.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering software products.
- Extensive knowledge in Agile development approaches and practices.
- Experience with Confluence and Jira project management tools and implementation of best practices in Agile tools and workflows.