AI Use Case Manager
- Date de publication
Description du poste :
"What a unique opportunity to lead delivery of AI use cases to achieve business optimisation at scale, conquering the next frontier in luxury New Retail; if this is for you, come, project your impact and reveal the exceptional" - Eloy S., Group Chief Data and Analytics Officer
Richemont has a strong ambition to transform its business model towards New Retail. The group is pursuing its strong development into the digitisation of its commerce value chain, relying for instance on the recent acquisition of YNAP, Watchfinder, and the strategic partnerships with Alibaba Group and Farfetch. In order to successfully deliver its ambition, Richemont is reinforcing its data and analytics capabilities. A Group Data Office has been created, led by the new appointment of a Chief Data and Analytics Officer, and an AI Centre of Excellence is being built. A critical role in the AI operating model is the AI Use Case Manager, designer and orchestrator of AI Use Cases leading cross-functional feature teams to support Maison's strategy and business impact delivery.
* You will be driving Business Impact by:
1. Translating business problems to solve into design of AI Use Cases, breaking it down into smaller problems, data product needs and KPIs/OKRs to measure
2. Orchestrating AI Use Cases agile delivery at each phase of the use case life-cycle
3. Facilitating performance and measurement for use cases along all relevant phases of the operating model, from strategic prioritisation to continuous improvement,
4. Manage and communicate on risks and blockers, both on business dynamics and data foundations (e.g. Data Technology, Data Governance).
* You will lead AI Feature Teams by
1. Coordinating cross-functional feature team of business and technical members -e.g. Data Scientists, ML Engineers - with a one-team, fast-performing and fun mindset
2. Ensuring contribution and inclusion of all relevant partners in decision making,
3. Framing very clear objectives, questions or requirements to each team member
* You will be contributing to the Data Strategy by:
1. Developing AI use case strategic roadmaps in collaboration with and serving Business strategy of Maisons, Functions and Regions,
2. Evangelizing stakeholders on AI value creation, what it is, what it takes
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCESS WITH US?
* You have a successful track record in
- excellent translation of business strategy into AI use case roadmap
- demonstrated results in driving AI use cases impact at scale with agile methods
- proficient project management and use of KPIs / OKR metrics in AI operations
- managing cross-functional teams in complex and distant environments
* You have relevant education - e.g., Master's Degree in Business, Engineering, Advanced Analytics, MBA or related field - with about 10 years of relevant experience; a combination of management consulting and industry a strong plus
* And also these skills:
- Superior communication skills to executives, business and technical audiences
- Self-starter; thriving in the ambiguity and probabilistic approach of AI innovation
- Utter business pragmatism, and able to evangelize on it
- Serving leadership, achieving success with and through others
- Excellent understanding of Data Science; previous coding experience a plus
- Experience in omnichannel-related use cases and retail industry a plus
- International experience, with ability to adapt style to different cultures
- Willing to travel
- Speak fluent English; French and Chinese are a plus.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
The AI Use Case Manager will be in charge of facilitating business impact with AI Use Cases in very close working collaboration with Maisons, functions and regions. She/he will contribute to AI strategy and be the orchestrator of AI Use Case feature teams. She/he will report to the AI Centre of Excellence Director and collaborate with other data leaders, in particular the Head of Data Science, but also Data Governance, Strategy and Technology, as well as Legal and Security when necessary. She/he will be based at our HQ in Geneva, with some travel overseas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leader of luxury digital distribution as a builder of excellence for such a transformational practice. The business impact up for grasps, the AI use cases and diversity of stakeholders will make it rich, fast-paced, multicultural and fun for the right candidate.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next steps from there would be interviews with Group Data Office leadership members and our HR Business Partner.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER