AML KYC Officer (67547)
- Date de publication
To ensure that the process of onboarding institutional clients with respect to AML/CFT requirements runs smoothly and that files relating to institutional clients are maintained to strictly comply with the applicable laws and internal policies. Special care is taken to ensure that AML/KYC requests from institutional clients and brokers are processed in a timely manner. You will act as dedicated point of contact of Client Servicing Officers/Client Relationship Managers for AML/KYC matters. In addition to your day-to-day tasks, you will contribute to projects aimed at improving internal tools and processes.
Description du poste :
* Providing AML/KYC expertise as part of the process for onboarding new institutional clients and whenever there is a change of circumstances.
* Ensuring that the relevant AML/KYC documentation and information is obtained, assessing clients' files and issuing recommendations to the Client Acceptance Committees.
* Ensuring that clients are set up in the internal tool, and that all the AML/KYC documentation and relevant information is properly uploaded and kept up to date.
* Conducting regular AML/KYC file reviews on institutional clients.
* Monitoring of high-risk transactions and performing name screening controls.
* Responding to brokers' AML/KYC requests in a timely manner.
* Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to continuously enhance the Pictet experience.
* Preparing regular AML/KYC reporting.
* Providing relevant documentation/information as part of internal and external audits.
* Helping to draft, implement and update all the relevant procedures and checklists to take account of the standards currently in force.
* Assisting the AML/KYC team manager in highlighting opportunities and escalating potential issues in a timely manner.
Description du profil :
* Master degree or equivalent.
* Minimum of three years' relevant work experience in the financial industry (ideally in a Management Company)
* Good knowledge of the Swiss AML/CFT legal framework, knowledge of the UK AML/CFT legal framework would be an advantage.
* Team oriented with a collaborative approach to business.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Expert user of common IT applications (MS Office).
* Fluent in English and/or French. Fluency in German would be an advantage.
* Must be resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.
As the chosen applicant, you will be passionate, trustworthy, flexible and a team player. In addition to having an eye for detail, you will be self-motivated with the ability to identify and escalate issues. You will also be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to undertake and prioritise multiple tasks efficiently. You will also be capable of identifying inefficiencies in a process and driving change. Finally, you will have a strong interest in legal and regulatory matters and be keen to join a small and dynamic team where you will add to your existing knowledge and skills.