Anti-Fraud Surveillance analyst 195505
- Credit Suisse
- Date de publication
* Perform analysis on suspect alerts related to potential internal fraud risk
* Request for clarifications to different stakeholders in case of need (FLDS, Policy owner, product owner, etc.)
* Identify and handover to the relevant Subject Matter Experts possible other Compliance issues (AML, Conflict of interest, Bribery & Corruption, Outside interest, etc.)
* Ensure lessons learned process in order to ensure effective fraud detection. Understand the oper-ational risk incidents and make recommendation to implement new processes or scenarios
* Monitor reported losses and provisions for fraud incidents in Credit Suisse and monitor internal fraud incidents among our peers.
* Reporting to Management
## **Your future colleagues** ##
The team is responsible to review all the alerts generated by the Anti-Fraud tool to mitigate fraud financial loss and risk, and protect our clients and the Bank from fraud risk. The team comprises of highly motivated individuals working in a scaled agile work methodology We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm-s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
## Your skills and experience ##
This role requires excellent analytical skills and organizational skills with good verbal and written communication. The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications and skills:
* Excellent analytical skills
* Deeply detailed oriented, with excellent follow-up capabilities
* Very good interpersonal and organizational skills
* Good Knowledge of the CS tools, PB Front procedures are an advantage
* Proficiency in MS Office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
* Fluent in English and French, German is an advantage
* Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
E. Rechenmann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
### Your new employer ###
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.