AP Accountant Junior
- Date de publication
Our client, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Headquartered in Saint-Prex, Switzerland is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics. Ferring has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries. To learn more about Ferring or its products please visit www.ferring.com.
For their HQ in St-Prex, they have mandated us to recruit an:
AP Accountant Junior
Contribute to proper and effective administrative, financial, tax and asset management, in compliance with existing fiscal and civil regulations, as well as with specific company policies and accounting principles, including FA Manual and internal control system.
* Cash and Bank: Contributing, in respect of the guidelines provided by the superior company officer, the requirements of company departments and the Corporate department, to the management of ordinary payment transactions, verification of account transactions.
* Ensures accurate accounting records for company receipts and/or disbursements.
* Performs accounts payable duties in accordance with respective payment terms and instructions
* Process AP invoices
* Prepare AP payments based on payments terms and Ferring payment cycle
* Review and follow up of On Hold report
* Organization of invoices filing
* Follow up of reminders
* Prepare and review supplier creation and / or supplier modification form before submission to Finance Manager and AP Master Data
* Ensures all expenses reports are accurate and duly approved.
* Bookkeeping: Contribute to the registration/booking of all outgoing transactions using Ferring accounting software and in compliance with Ferring accounting policies, procedures and internal control system.
* Uninvoiced receipt report reconciliation and follow up
* AP, PO and Miscellaneous accrual report reconciliation and follow up
* Prepare journal entries linked to AP, accounts analysis, reconciliation and support month end closing process.
Required Experience & Competences
Preferred degree or vocational education in business or other relevant field
* Preferred experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare company
* Understanding of international operations.
* A ´strong´ Team player
* Good working understanding of accounting procedures and of normal corporate policies
* English proficiency and French required
I will only reply to candidates who match with the above search criteria. If you do not receive a reply within the next 15 days you should consider that your profile has not been selected. Please send your CV and Cover Letter (only) in English. I look forward to hearing from you.