Application Specialist - IVD
- Michael Page
- Date de publication
* Great evolution perspectives
## About Our Client ##
Our client is a world-leading international company in the field of In Vitro Diagnostics.
### Job Description ###
* Be recognized as the expert for the company's solutions, focused on targeted customers.
* Analyze strategic decision making in the hospital, private laboratories and understand customer needs.
* Completion of CRM to capture competitors assets, customer contacts and reporting of all sales events.
* Identify and convince decision makers, Key Opinion Leader and influencers, propose technical and clinical solutions.
* Financial proposal is prepared in collaboration with Account Managers.
* Collect insights from healthcare providers regarding the clinical and diagnostic management and use this information to prepare the way for a more appropriate and wider usage of the products.
* Create a network and full understanding of solutions within each territory, increase consumption of the installed base and explore for new potential
* Collaborate closely with account managers to have the best synergy with other products, leading to efficient team work.
* Participate in pre-tender works and provide tenders support.
* Organize interface between decision makers and key player in the company and participate to national and regional congresses if required.
### The Successful Applicant ###
* Scientific background (Bachelor/Master or PhD in biology / infectious disease), possibly combined with business degree.
* Scientific understanding and technical expertise in diagnostics is mandatory.
* Fluent in French and English, German is a plus.
* Product knowledge and ability to develop scientific communication/promotional initiatives.
* Analytical and decision making skills
* Excellent business and strategic planning and execution capabilities with drive for results.
* Ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with health-care professionals.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
* Solid communication and presentation skills
### What's on Offer ###
Join an innovative and constantly growing company!
Quote job ref
Healthcare & Life Sciences
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical