Applications Support Analyst (54996)
- Date de publication
Pictet Asset Management manages the assets of some of the world's largest institutions, financial intermediaries and their clients. Our culture welcomes independent thinkers and centres on investment excellence, a long-term perspective and dedication to client service.
As an Applications Support Analyst, you will join the Reporting Business Solutions team in Geneva within our Operations Department. Based in Geneva and London, the team is responsible for application support and business request initiatives across multiple teams, ensuring the highest quality and efficiency and enhancing the Reporting Unit's service offering.
Description du poste :
* Delivering high-quality support for users in-person or remotely, through a series of actions to resolve issues (e.g. Jira) and creating procedural documentation and relevant user guides.
* Assisting the reporting unit members with solving data-, product- or setup-related issues.
* Performing business and support-related technical analysis and drafting specifications based on reporting unit internal requirements.
* Working in Agile mode in close collaboration with the IT Development team, making sure that the specifications are understood and their deliveries meet the expected requirements/product releases.
* Undertaking data quality and consistency checks, improving existing workflows and processes and creating dashboard and prototype applications.
Description du profil :
* Sound knowledge of the world of asset management, investment and investment products.
* Proven experience with IT systems, database technology and software engineering tools. Experience of working with Agile and change management methodologies would be a plus.
* Excellent relational database programming (SQL) skills and procedure knowledge as well as knowledge of analytical data tool and/or data visualisation software (Actuate ESS, Tableau).
* Recognised client service and satisfaction orientation.
* Proactive, results-oriented and organised. You are able to work on your own but also able to take the lead and set priorities as well as perform analysis based on given business requirements.
* Good interpersonal skills that will allow you to collaborate effectively and build solid work relationships with the Reporting users and technical teams as well as other internal stakeholders including senior members of staff.
* Effective communication skills, enabling smooth coordination and change activities. You will have already shown your ability to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner.
* As a real driver of change in a stimulating and demanding environment, you will help to foster an environment that is conducive to problem-solving and technological innovation.
* Fluency in English and French is a must.
* Resident in Switzerland or willing to relocate.