Apprentices Program Assistant HR (50% part time role)
- Date de publication
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.Apprentices Program Assistant HR (50% part time role)
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Provide overall general administrative support to the Apprenticeship Program and the Program Head. Administer and implement the HR processes within the Apprentices Program. Support the organization of events, support the recruiting process. Deputize the Head of Apprenticeships.
· Provide administrative support for marketing activities within apprentice area (advertisements of positions in the internet and intranet as well as internal coordination for advertisements)
· Administer registrations and invitations for information days in Munchweilin and Stein
· Order badges and send out confirmation of registrations
· Support and coordinate the recruiting process, starting from the adjustment/adaptation of the text in BAISY through to the issuing of the apprenticeship contract. Write letters of rejection, coordinate the “taster courses” – one week exploration of a profession, coordinate the training courses with the line trainer/coordinators, make appointments with the site doctor etc.
· Handle the registration of future apprentices at the appropriate schools
· Handle entries into GPS (time entries, clocking in and out) and BAISY
· Support the organization of internal events like parents evening, entry week, further education days, GV
· Hand everyday general administration tasks, to include admonishments, reference letters, letters to offices (amt), letters to parents or to professional schools, formalities for entries and leavers, scanning into Aconso, support for revision of handbooks etc..
· Train one’s own apprentice “on the job” together with the Head of Apprenticeships (introduction into the tasks, hold semester discussions)
· Deputize for the Head of Apprenticeships
· Exemplify and contribute to a culture of service, discipline, teamwork, continuous improvement and high performance
Knowledge experience & capabilities
· University degree (Bachelor) or Commercial education and Personalfachfrau/-mann certification with typically 2 to 4 years working experience in HR
· Broad knowledge of the Swiss school and education system
· Experience in Berufsbildung support preferred Demonstrated ability to work in a challenging and fluid environment
· Strong service orientation, flexible and positive
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal and external colleagues and partners
· Demonstrated ability to hold accountability for outcomes
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
· Works independently, is self-reliant
· Acts as a role model for the apprentices
· Fluent in English and German (French a plus)
· Engaging, able to deal effectively with young people
· Ability to cope with confidential information
· Assertive when required, able to maintain a clear focus and take charge when dealing with complex client needs
· Supports own development and that of others
· Able to handle special situations
· Able to effectively handle and also balance competing priorities
· Very good written and verbal communication skills
Employee may, as part of his/her role and maybe through multifunctional teams, participate in the creation and design of innovative solutions. In this context, Employee may contribute to inventions, designs, other work product, including know-how, copyrights, software, innovations, solutions, and other intellectual assets.
May work in an open office environment.
What we offer: