As of June: Tender and Wholesaler Operations Manager (m/w)
- Michael Page
- Date de publication
Our client is a fully integrated biotechnology company focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of their therapies. We are looking for a strong professional with the relevant experience in tender and wholeseller operations, ideally with pharma experience.
Description du poste :
Tender Operations ResponsibilityMain responsibilities:
* Monitoring the publication of the tenders and identifying tender opportunities in local websites
* Maintain an updated database with ongoing and past tender opportunities
* Efficiently manage tender preparation, submission and follow-up processes with stakeholders within and outside theorganization
- Assess tender requirements and documents to prepare tender submissions and to ensure compliance with internal policies and applicable laws
- Partner with internal and external business partners to prepare high quality and on time written responses to customer´s tender
- Review competitor and market intelligence
- Draft and compile tender and contractual documents
- Prepare other responses included standard proposals, executive summaries and other documents for internal or external business partners or customers
- Contact customers to verify bids specifications or purchase request, futures tenders.
- Coordinate the interactions of the company and any subsequent business negotiations with the tendering authorities
- Submit local tenders in line with internal policies and local applicable laws
* Maintain and monitor records of outstanding tender submissions and ongoing tender processes.
* Manage standard documentation repositories and assures information is correct and updated
* Contribute to the continuous improvement our client's Tender & Contracting Management Process
Wholesaler Operations Become the interface for day-to-day wholesaler operations with wholesalers across the globe.
* Manage the gross - to - net reconciliation process internally and externally
- Set-up processes for newly established wholesaler relationships
- Check wholesaler fees and claims timely and process for payment
- Manage internal approval process
- Cross-check accruals with finance
Description du profil :
* Minimum 5 years work experience in a commercial or customer service role in the pharmaceutical industry
* Minimum 2 years of work experience in tender and contract process management in a regulated environment, preferably in medical device or pharmaceuticals.
* Demonstrated knowledge of general tenders, contract terms and contract management
* Experience of working with Wholesalers
* Able to interpret legal and technical requirements and their commercial impact, and seek appropriate guidance when necessary;
* Team player, analytics skills, excellent interpersonal communications skills, highly detail and process oriented, proactive and with self-development capacity;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Used to work in a virtual environment