Assembly Setup Leader | Sopraceneri
- Date de publication
Developer and manufacturer of electronic components is looking for an
Assembly Setup Leader
- Ensure implementation and update of plant production set-up base on EU manufacturing footprint.
- Coordinate and monitor the sub-projects of manufacturing footprint.
- Direct the Team and monitor to accomplish the defined goals and targets, maintaining coherence with the established manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Ensure implementation and update of production lines based on PCP and CP.
- Coordinate modifications in test benches with priorities and expectations defined by CRD and Quality
Key responsibilities :
- Collaborate with Manufacturing to formulate manufacturing policies and programs that guide the plant in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operations.
- Define and implement state of the art production processes, technology, jigs and tools for internal and external production.
- Provide internal manufacturing cost for make or buy analysis and business case.
- Ensure hiring, training and developing of all employees in the team, assuring behaviors in accordance with company's values and performance in line with expectations.
- Ensure proper know-how distribution within the organization and readiness in succession plans. Implement SC-EU manufacturing Best Practices
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the introduction/update of production processes, material flow, layout, technologies, equipment, tools, jigs, test benches, work instructions, manufacturing instructions for the new production lines by PCP and for the exiting production lines by each CP.
- Plan and coordinate the test benches (new + updates) together with CPM, CRD, Quality, Manufacturing and the test system departments.
- Keep current on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation, improve performances, flexibility and ensure requirements compliance.
- Constantly monitor investments in production, OEE, Standard times.
- Budget, review and monitor annual Assembly Setup costs and actively propose initiatives to reduce them.
- Plan, apply and implement, in cooperation with the Production Setup, Manufacturing Setup and local Production Managers, the investments approved, in compliance with regulations and internal rules
- Education: Bachelor in Engineering, Design or Production
- Min 6 years experience in leading production or industrialization or Product Line Management
- Previous experience in manufacturing of electronics components
- Project management experience with team and management skills
- Very good English skills
- Communication and enthusiastic skills, entrepreneurial, imaginative and tenacity to achieve objectives;
- Ability to drive changes.
- Ready to coordinate 4 plants in Europe with related travels
Your contactAre you interested? Please apply directly online.
The reference of this job ad is 050/MACA/3765-49.