(Assistant) Manager (all genders) - IT Controls Advisory
- Deloitte AG
- Date de publication
Basel, Geneva, Zurich
Working time percentage
80% - 100%
### Job description ###
**Drive the Future of Controls journey in Switzerland**
Working with the Controls Transformation team means you will help our clients achieve their performance goals by using different techniques and the latest technology to build up smart, lean, and efficient internal control frameworks that meet the needs of the business as well as the digital world of the future.
Your day-to-day tasks may include managing projects related to IT controls transformation and advising clients on improvement areas in their IT Risk related challenges
**How you can make an impact**
* Leading engagements and helping clients transform their internal controls framework: assessing IT risks, scope, designing or improving IT controls and compliance processes and developing improvement plans
* Driving IT controls go-to-market initiatives and collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams to develop new market offerings and advance existing ones
* Driving colleagues to create and market innovative IT controls transformation assets
* Identifying new client issues in IT controls and leading them into business opportunities
**Who we are looking for **
* You are pro-active, adaptable, keen to grow and have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build good relationships with clients
* You have a minimum of 5+ years of experience delivering and managing IT controls advisory engagements or audit work and have extensive experience in assessing risks; reviewing, testing or performing controls
* You have experience in internal controls design, remediation, implementation and experience working with IT Risk/Governance and security frameworks (COBIT, ISO, NIST)
* You have a proven record of business development and sales success, a risk and controls network in Switzerland is advantageous
* Ideally you are holding one of the following certifications: CISA, CRISC, CISM, COBIT, CGEIT or any other relevant industry recognized certification
Our Controls Transformation team, part of our Risk Advisory service line, is for the past 3 years one of the fastest growing across Deloitte Switzerland. Thus, we can offer unrivalled career growth & learning opportunities as well as an exciting place to work. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to help us shape the future of compliance, develop further our market offering and work closely with the world-top organizations on their controls transformation journey.
**Life at Deloitte**
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
**How to apply **
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on -apply now- to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at email@example.com
\*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 10416