Assistant(e) de Gestion | Administrative Analyst
- Date de publication
We are looking for an Administrative Analyst (Assistant/(e) de Gestion) to join our Wealth Management team in our Geneva office on a full-time basis. The candidate shall be knowledgeable of wealth management sector, disciplined, well organised and, with the ability to work independently and being proactive in tackling workload. She/he will be involved in the day-to-day activities and interact constantly with Relationship Managers, Investment Research Team as well as external counterparts (clients, partners & other third parties). The candidate will be handling client account openings, performing preliminary KYC/AML reviews, processing transaction requests, assisting in the preparation of marketing and research materials and dealing with correspondences. In each assignment, the candidate is encouraged to demonstrate a strong level of rigour, professionalism and integrity. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters candidates who seek to pursue opportunities on their own initiative.
Main responsibilities shall include:
Support of the Geneva-based team in various activities as well as collaborate with colleagues from other offices. These tasks shall include contributing to general administrative other operational and trading activities of the team.
- Support Relationship Managers and the rest of the administrative team in the client on-boarding and relationship management:
o Prepare account opening documents and client meetings.
o Gather relevant documentation and perform initial KYC/AML-related due diligence on clients/corporations/third parties.
o Follow-up with relevant counter-parties (e.g. clients and/or colleagues) for pending/open cases.
o Handle client requests and transaction instructions promptly.
o Regularly monitor client accounts and transactions.
o Help organise travel arrangements of Relationship Managers and/or senior management.
o Help coordinate relationship with service providers, such as banks, lawyers, fiduciaries, accountants and others.
o Periodically monitor and keep track of all relevant documentation and archives/records.
* Help draft and update various documents/materials for marketing (client presentation, brochures, decks, events, client trips/visits) and/or finance (invoices, budget, HR) purposes.
* Manage relevant incoming and outgoing correspondence (calls, letters, e-mails, investment-related documents, etc.) with professionalism.
* Provide support to other administrative tasks (e.g. order new office supplies, welcome clients / prospects during visits, help for the digital marketing efforts, translations of internal documents, etc.) as appropriate.
* Participate to regular Compliance workshops / conferences to stay up to date with latest / recent developments.
* Academic: Banking apprenticeship or equivalent education; University degree in management, accounting, economics or finance.
* Work experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in Switzerland.
* Personal skills: Well organised, detail oriented, ambitious and a self-starter capable of thinking and executing tasks independently. Good team player with strong communications skills, highly flexible, enthusiast and never afraid to take on new projects/tasks, with the ability to deliver constantly quality work always on time. Open to critics, altruist and strong ethics (respectful, transparent & honest) are essential traits.
* IT skills: Strong command of the entire Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
* Languages: Full working proficiency in French and English. Additional language(s) is/are a plus.
* Conditions: The candidate should have the right to work in Switzerland.
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, Durée indéterminée