Associate Manager, Warehouse
- Celgene Corporation
- Date de publication
Associate Manager, Warehouse
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients in the area of cancer and other severe, immune and inflammatory conditions.
Celgene International Headquarters are located in Boudry (NE) and an additional manufacturing plant is being built in Couvet (NE) to support our growth. This site will primarily be dedicated to the manufacturing of solid dosage form products for patients in worldwide markets.
The Warehouse Associate Manager for the Couvet plant will be in charge of all warehouse related activities of pharmaceutical goods from storage through shipping.
Initially this position will be in charge of ensuring readiness for the commercial start of the site whilst the construction is ongoing as well as supporting the project required warehouse operations. Once the warehouse and site are fully operational he/she will be in charge of running the warehouse commercial operations.
We are looking for a person that is strongly motivated to take up the challenge of inaugurating a new site with a strong team-spirit, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Is in charge of the warehouse operations the new Couvet plant: supports the project phase activities end ensures readiness for commercial start
- Builds, manages and steers the team towards organizational excellence
- Ensures the accuracy of the inventory operations at all times:
- Sampling raw materials
- Cycle count
- Participates and/or leads projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensures consistent use of the Quality system and ensures GMP compliance for all the activities in scope, inclusive audit representation
- Is the EHS representative for the Warehouse
All activities are to be realized in the observance of the regulation cGMPs, FDA, of the hygiene environmental and safety rules.
Contract type: permanent, 100%
Expected skills and background
+5years experience in warehousing activities with team-management are required for this position as well as demonstrated working experience in a GMP environment.
- Ability and predilection to work in highly dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Organized and rigorous, able to provide leadership and coaching to the warehouse team in order to maintain an environment of trust and operational excellence
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with his/her team and cross-functionally
- Autonomous and aptitude to work on the shopfloor
- Quality and integrity oriented
- Experience in setting up new warehouse operations center is a strong asset
- Experience in ERP inventory operations and Lean are an asset
- Bachelor in Science or Supply Chain degree
- Demonstrated working experience in a pharmaceutical regulated environment elated applicable regulations i.e cGMP, FDA
- Fluent in French and English
- High level of computer literacy (MS office, Excel)