- Date de publication
The World Business Council for Sustainable Development is a CEO-led organization of forward-thinking companies that galvanizes the global business community to create a sustainable future for business, society and the environment. Together with its members, the council applies its respected thought leadership and effective advocacy to generate constructive solutions and take shared action. Leveraging its strong relationships with stakeholders as the leading advocate for business, the council helps drive debate and policy change in favor of sustainable development solutions.
The WBCSD is seeking a professional to join the People & Resources team. This is a full-time, permanent position based at the WBCSD offices in Geneva, Switzerland, reporting to the Manager, Events & Facilities.
Main tasks include:
- Welcome visitors
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard
- Use Outlook for e-mail handling and retrieving of calendar information
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Order Business Cards
- Office facilities support (office supply, flowers, badges, kitchen, taxi, maintenance…)
- Order Food & Beverage for internal meeting
- Newspaper & magazine subscription
Travel & Expenses
- Assistance and training on travel & expense tool
- Liaise with travel agency and the booking tool
- Assistance on visa application
- Staff support for all expenses reports, correction and assistance
- Approve all expenses reports before payment
- Monitor invoices in the systems
- Monitor and record petty cash payments
- Liaise with the corporate credit card company
- Support events team twice a year during meeting (regional & international destination)
Required competencies include:
- Fluent English/French
- Computer skills (Microsoft, systems…)
- Organization skills
- Multi-task person
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong team spirit skills
The WBCSD offers competitive employment conditions and salary, a flexible working environment and the chance to join a team of professionals who share the motivation to deliver business solutions for a sustainable world.
The WBCSD will organize the Swiss working permit application for the successful candidate and this process is simplified for candidates who are Swiss or EU nationals, or currently holders of a valid Swiss working permit. Other candidates should be aware that a working permit is subject to approval by the Swiss authorities.