ATM test engineer
- Tata Consultancy Services Switzerland
- Date de publication
ATM test engineer
For one big program, we are looking for an ATM test engineer.
You are extremely rigorous and a proven experience in the fields of integration and test of mission- critical software. You are looking for a challenge in a complex technical environment.
As a member of a highly qualified team, you will participate in software testing of our line of solutions. A high amount of autonomy and personal commitment is necessary.
- You create and maintain the test cases, test traceability using DOORS.
- You execute manual test and report results.
- You write automatic test scripts for test automation in a Java environment.
- You perform integration testing, formal system tests (Factory Acceptance Test).
- You have a proven experience in the writing of software testing.
- You have an experience with Java development frameworks.
- You have experience with automation testing techniques and frameworks to verify component, functional and integration requirements. (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber, SOAPUI, Apache JMeter)
- You have a high analytical capacity and you are adaptable, autonomous, rigorous and service- oriented.
- You are organized with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively .
- You have a high resistance to stress and you are flexible.
- Computing experience in the air traffic control domain or other areas with real-time and security requirements, as well as experience with standards such as ESARR6/EC482, ED153, IEC61508 and ISO12207 are major advantages for this position.
- Fluent written and spoken French and English is required, German is a plus.
Place of work: Geneva Airport.
Starting date: As soon as possible.