Bio Drug Substance External Manufacturing Specialist
- UCB Farchim SA
- Date de publication
Help us transform patients’ lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Global Bio DS Operations Department, based in our production plant in Bulle (canton of Fribourg), Switzerland, we are looking to fill the position of:
Bio Drug Substance External Manufacturing Associate
Are you driven and enthusiastic in your approach? For UCB, you are a ‘drivethusiastic’ person. This very special blend of talent means you are pushed by a keenness to make a positive difference for patients.
As a UCB 'drivethusiastic' person and Bio Drug Substance External Manufacturing Associate you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Develop trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to accelerate business achievements
- Take initiative and work towards delivering results within highly complex manufacturing processes
- Challenge self and others on value creation
- Take courageous decisions and balance risk to create value for patients and UCB
As a UCB 'drivethusiastic' person and Bio Drug Substance External Manufacturing Associate you will contribute by:
- Ensuring externally manufactured biological products meet defined qualitative, quantitative, timing and cost standards
- Engage on impactful technical projects to enhance manufacturing commitment with external parties
- Optimizing procurement parameters in order to ensure the best balance between inventory targets and service level
- Maintaining regular relations with suppliers in order to assure reliable supplies and measuring/analyzing and if needed enhancing their performance by means of indicators
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Fluent in English, French or German a strong advantage
- University degree or equivalent in a Life Sciences Field
- Experience of at least 3ys in a large-scale Biotech manufacturing environment
- Skilled at writing and reviewing technical documentation, including cGMP documents
- Able to actively pursue ideas for improvements, such as manufacturing operational improvements to yields or cost of goods, reduction in project timelines, increasing quality compliance for inspection readiness
- Excellent organizational and communication skills as well as demonstrated ability to manage projects and foster relationships within a matrix organization and with external partners
To apply please go to .
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at .