Business Development Manager - Financial Services
- Swiss Global Group
- Date de publication
We have offices in Geneva, Zurich, Basel and Dubai, and we are expanding rapidly throughout 2018.
Due to our rapid growth, an exciting opportunity awaits the right candidate/s within our Business Development Team in Switzerland. This is an active and dynamic environment that will suit reliable, driven and highly ambitious individuals looking to develop a career in the world of Finance.
Swiss Global recognizes that investing in our staff is crucial to the company’s success. Our bespoke development program supports you in attaining the relevant qualifications required to become an International Financ ial Consultant.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Working alongside Financial Consultants to develop their client base
• Profiling prospects for new business
• Booking and qualifying appointments
• Managing and sourcing data for prospects
• Building and Maintaining client relationships
Skills, experience and qualifications required will include:
• English essential - German & French beneficial
• Experience/a degree/qualifications in Business/Economics/Finance an advantage
• Previous Sales experience essential
• Tele-sales experience an advantage
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Entrepreneurial mind set
• Goal and target driven
• The ability to multi task, plan and work efficiently
This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the financial hubs of the world with the prospect of developing a long-lasting career as a Financial Consultant. You will acquire knowledge about Swiss and International Tax, Investments, Portfolio Management and Financial Planning. So if you are interested in furthering your career in Geneva, Zurich or Basel, please apply today enclosing your CV, a reference and a covering letter stating the location that you wish to apply for.