- Date de publication
The Buyer Planner effectively utilizes skills and experience in Planning, Purchasing, Production Scheduling and Project Management to meet the goals of the Supply Group, Plant and Company.
The Buyer Planner ensures the availability and the optimum use of resources : materials, labor, and machine.
This Position reports to the Sr Supply Chain Manager.
· Production Scheduling activities :
Based on the firm Finished Goods plan, creates and maintains a fine production schedule/plan taking into account available resources such as manufacturing time, labor resource, machine availability, production yields, and other key production factors.
Performs Work Order maintenance to ensure accurate representation of material issuance to the work orders. This includes but not limited to, manual allocation of parts and quantity modification of issued parts.
Provides all information needed from a sequencing reporting stand point, being customer focused.
Achieves on a daily basis a charge vs capacity analysis based on detailed demand and actual resources in order to schedule accordingly.
Attends all related Tier Meetings in order to communicate effectively with all the stakeholders.
Collaborates with the Supply Chain and Sourcing Corporate Groups.
Manages and maintains the Heijunka boards according to Lean Manufacturing principles.
Maintains all master data related to the scheduling activities (Work Centers, MRP parameters etc…).
· Purchasing activities :
Employs fundamental knowledge of contract management to ensure material availability and achieve pricing goals.
Ensures adequate Purchase Requests management according to MRP.
Places, executes and tracks Purchase Orders (POs) on time.Follows up of deliveries, monitors delivery performances.
Manages Supplier relationships and development for components directly related to product responsibilities: documentation management, contract Management and Pricing (with the support of the Management).
Seeks out cost reduction opportunities within product lines of direct responsibility, including fully supporting all Plant and Corporate cost reduction
Maintains all master data related to the purchasing activities (PIRs, Source List, MRP Parameters, Supplier contact base).
· Process improvement projects :
Be involved in process improvement initiatives internally and at supplier base.
Contributes to the maintenance and the good development of the ERP SAP modules.
- 2-3 years of experience in production planning and / or purchasing is an
- Experience within an industrial manufacturing environment is a must.
- Good knowledge of SAP (PP/DS) or an ERP - must.
- Detail orientated, strong interpersonal skills and customer focused.
- Independent, proactive, self-learner.
- Service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Able to cope with stress and fast-changing environment.
· Bachelor degree or minimum of 5 years of experience with manufacturing sequencing and / or planning and/ or purchasing in an industrial production environment (ideally Medical Devices or Pharma).
· APICS Certification preferred.
· Excellent communication skills, fluent verbal and written in French and English.