Chief Financial Officer
- Open Web Technology
- Genève (Ville de Genève)
- Date de publication
→ Chief Financial Officer
Open Web Technology is a technology and strategy consulting firm. We help our clients leverage new technologies to reshape their business, invent new products or transform their organization.
We are a brand of Swisscom Digital Technology SA, a joint venture established with Swisscom, whose goal is to become a leading provider of digital transformation consulting services for large companies in Switzerland in the Telecommunications, Banks, Insurances, Media and Consumer Goods industries.
Learn more about us at .
Open Web Technology has an immediate opening for a Chief Financial Officer who will be responsible for managing all financial aspects of the company (financial planning, record-keeping, financial and business risks, financial reporting etc.)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountable for accurate and timely management of Accounting
- Accountable for accurate and timely processing of Invoicing
- Accountable for Compliance (legal and corporate) and Risk mitigations:
- Accountable of a proper day-to-day execution of all internal admin processes in all three offices (Geneva, Zurich, Lausanne)
- Accountable for company Data, Processes and Security definition and documentation
- Suppliers Management
- Office IT Infrastructure (not projects)
Bachelor or Master degree in finances is expected as well as working experience in Switzerland.
The Chief Financial Officer we are looking for needs following skills to fulfill this position:
- Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) with demonstrable post-qualifying experience in progressively more senior and responsible positions in Switzerland.
Highly analytical and commercial perspective and ability to influence challenge and implement change.
Demonstrated expertise in roll-out of new systems in a multi-country business preferred.
Experience in Service related industry (Software related experience would be a plus)
Hands-on practical approach to providing guidance and direction in a challenging and dynamic business environment.
Self-motivated, disciplined and flexible attitude to work.
Ability to travel extensively, sometimes at short notice.
At Open Web Technology you will find a young, collaborative, respectful, entrepreneurial and highly connected team. As an IT Apprentice, you will have the opportunity to work with digital transformation experts and you will be fully integrated in the company life. At Open Web Technology, we work hard but we strongly recognize the importance of keeping the right balance between professional and personal life. As we are growing fast, our team is the perfect place for you to test your capabilities and learn from highly qualified professionals.Powered by