Clinical Application Engineer - Medical Devices - FR & GER
- Stamford Consultants AG
- Date de publication
By igniting the human potential within organizations, we serve as a catalyst for growth, transformation, and high performance.
The Stamford Group consists of two companies: Stamford Consultants and Talentis Solutions, providing bespoke sourcing solutions since more than 15 years. Headquartered in Basel with regional offices in Zurich and Geneva area, we specialize within the Life Sciences and Information Technology sectors.
Our international team, from more than 10 nations, supports customers to build internal high performance teams, whether this requires a full project team, on-site contractors, permanent hires or executive search.
To further strengthen their EU organization, our client, is actively looking for a
Clinical Application Engineer - Medical Devices - FR, ENG & GER
• Educate & provide support and training to end-users as well as distributors on highly sophisticated technical instruments including installations, maintenance, diagnosis and emergency repairs
• Be the first point of contact with clients and potential ones
• Bring operational support to the sales team by bringing commercial & technical follow-up
• Participate in events & congress as well as in implementing new products in the market
• Master degree in Life Sciences &/or Engineering in related field such as Biology, Microbiology, Automation (ex: EPFL)
• 2-3 + years’ experience within the medical device industry (clinical diagnostic, IVD)
• Fluent in French, English & German (mandatory).
• Willing to travel (min. 40%)
• Sound commercial awareness & taste, great listener, empathic, solutions & customer oriented
It's a unique opportunity to actively participate in the setting-up of the International HQ with a broad range of responsibilities in a very dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
Real personal and professional development opportunities coupled with an attractive compensation package