- Date de publication
Our Client, an international company based in Geneva, is looking for a:
- Manage the quarterly and annual consolidation activities.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual reports and financial statements to the Board, including analysis of the operational and financial variances.
- Manage intercompany reporting follow-up and reconciliation process.
- Ensure the IFRS compliance of the financial statements through required consolidation entries and regular balance sheet reviews.
- Manage statutory to IFRS reporting differences, assessing the implications for the Group.
- Prepare the documentation of the year-end financial statements, and justification to the external auditors.
- Prepare ad-hoc accounting / analysis for specific transactions.
- 2-3 years as a consolidation accountant in an international environment, previous experience in big 4.
- Master degree in financial controlling/auditing.
- IFRS knowledge.
- Fluent English and French, other European languages a big plus.
- Proactive and ability to work in team.
- Knowledge of Hyperion/Navision accounting.
We offer you:
- A challenging and dynamic working environment valuing team spirit.
- A confidential treatment of your application by a dedicated consultant.