- Finansys SA
- Date de publication
Finansys SA recruits and selects candidates for temporary and permanent positions in banking, finance and accounting.
It is part of Interiman Group, one of the 4 leading recruitment companies in Switzerland, with over 60 specialized agencies.
Our driving force is "the passion for your success". Our specialized consultants will know how to highlight your core competences, listen to your needs, and find the job that fits your personality.
Our Client, an international company based in Geneva, is looking for a:
- Manage the quarterly and annual consolidation activities.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual reports and financial statements to the Board, including analysis of the operational and financial variances.
- Manage intercompany reporting follow-up and reconciliation process.
- Ensure the IFRS compliance of the financial statements through required consolidation entries and regular balance sheet reviews.
- Manage statutory to IFRS reporting differences, assessing the implications for the Group.
- Prepare the documentation of the year-end financial statements, and justification to the external auditors.
- Prepare ad-hoc accounting / analysis for specific transactions.
- 2-3 years as a consolidation accountant in an international environment, previous experience in big 4.
- Master degree in financial controlling/auditing.
- IFRS knowledge.
- Fluent English and French, other European languages a big plus.
- Proactive and ability to work in team.
- Knowledge of Hyperion/Navision accounting.
We offer you:
- A challenging and dynamic working environment valuing team spirit.
- A confidential treatment of your application by a dedicated consultant.
|Contract type||Temporary - full-time|
|Work permit||Swiss G Permit|
|Level of education||Bachelor|
|Hire date||To be arranged|
|Agency||FinanSys SA - Accounting & Finance|
|Address||Place de la Fusterie 9-11 |
1204 - Genève
|Tel||+41 22 552 99 00|
Copyright © 2016 Finansys