- Date de publication
On behalf of our client, a growing international company active in medical technology, we are recruiting a
The Contract Negotiator will perform a full spectrum of contracts administration tasks including drafting, negotiation and administration of commercial contracts in a high pressure environment under tight deadlines.
Negotiate contractual terms and conditions with customers and/or partners to ensure company and legal compliance in the sales of our client products and services.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating sales contracts that establish business relationships with customers and/or partners.
- Analyze contracts to ensure compliance with company policy, government regulations, revenue recognition requirements, and other requirements.
- Draft training, proctoring, consulting and other miscellaneous agreements.
- Interact directly with administrators, purchasing personnel and attorneys representing our client customers and distributors.
- Work closely with the Legal, Sales, Customer Service, Accounting, and Logistics teams on the system sales process.
- This position will likely support capital sales in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Czech Republic, but also some of our distributor activities.
At this position, the ideal candidate would have the required knowledge, skills, and experience:
- BA/BS in Law preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience negotiating contracts
- Must be fluent in English and German, other European language a strong asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of standard legal terms and conditions
- Preferred prior experience with license agreements and/or sales agreements
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously