Digital Adoption Manager (m/f) | Lausanne
- Date de publication
Thanks to more than 50 years of experience in this field, Adecco Switzerland is the leading Human Resource provider in the Working Life Cycle. The company has over 450 internal staff and is present throughout the country, with more than 100 branch offices in over 50 locations.
In order to support our team in the middle office and enlarge our service portfolio, we are recruiting a
Digital Adoption Manager (m/f)
The RoleIn this role, you will be responsible for the digital adoption for The Adecco Group Professional Business Lines and training on tools.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You are responsible for the interface between IT and Administrative colleagues to implement business/administrative requirements and drive improvements.
- Responsible for the interface between IT and Administration to implement business requirements and drive improvements.
- Manages all new requirements and improvements together with IT and prioritizes them based on urgency.
- Organize and conduct trainings on the tool.
- Design and implement the "training Journey" for internal employees.
- Coordinate internal and external training resources.
- Responsible for the TOM (target Operating Model) adoption and training.
- Manage the Change Management strategy in the country.
What we are looking for
- Some previous experience in a similar role and have worked with technology and operational teams
- Understand a large and complex corporate environment
- Be digitally passionate
- Have hands on strategy approach and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Very good knowledge in driving results and innovations
- Very good knowledge in Project Management
- Good understanding of recruiting systems like Easy Temp or similar tools
- Business fluent in French and German are a must, good knowledge in English are an advantage
Your horizonsThis is a challenging and versatile position in which you will be part of a dynamic team with the possibility to design and lead the solutions service portfolio. Adecco supports its employees in their career development and offers attractive social benefits as well as terms of employment.
If you are interested in this exciting position, we are looking very much forward to receiving your complete application:
Your contactMr Roberto Pazeller, Internal Recruiter, looks forward to receive you application.
You can apply directly online.