Director, Strategic Accounts, Pharma Services
- Kelly Services
- Date de publication
NeoGenomics is a premier cancer diagnostics and pharma services company serving the oncology healthcare community for over 12 years. The company solves the scientific and logistical challenges of precision medicine and drug development by finding the unique, therapeutic hallmarks of cancer patients. NeoGenomics provides the most comprehensive combination of multi-method tumor profiles and targeted biomarker tests in the industry.
For more information, please visit https://neogenomics.com
Kelly Scientific was exclusively mandated by Neogenomics to support the opening of its European biopharma operation in Rolle, Switzerland and to recruit the qualified Scientifics, technical and business talents who will be needed to run services.
For more information, please visit http://www.kellyservices.ch
To support Neogenomics implantation in Switzerland, Kelly Scientific is seeking a:
Director, Strategic Accounts, Pharma Services
Permanent Position, 100%
The Director, Strategic Accounts, Pharma Services will report to the Division Vice President, Pharma Services Sales.
The Director, Strategic Accounts, Pharma Services will be responsible for building out a customer base, working collaboratively and in conjunction with all levels of the sales organization to ensure successful attainment of established goals and objectives.
• Drive strategic business expansion/collaboration opportunities with major pharmaceutical companies in the designated territory.
• Build strategic relationships with key customer stakeholders (sourcing/procurement, scientific leaders, lab managers etc.)
• Structure detailed strategic plans for gaining and retaining new and existing clients.
• Collaborate and coordinate with all sales positions (Divisional VPs, Regional Directors and Territory Business Managers) to ensure successful attainment of company goals and objectives
• Identify and develop partnering opportunities between prospective pharmaceutical companies and NeoGenomics including but not limited to: Clinical Trials and Product Development.
• Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to NeoGenomics leadership team
• Monitor performance of sales to ensure objectives are met
• Develop and implement a comprehensive business plan for the territory that will be inclusive budgets, travel, territory management, goal setting, etc.
• Work effectively with individuals across multiple departments throughout NeoGenomics
Education & Qualification Requirements
- Education: Bachelors of Science in a Life Science, Biology or Marketing. Masters preferred
- Experience : Minimum of 2 years of direct account management experience in a laboratory setting with a history of proven performance that has met and exceeded expectations and a minimum of three years of experience working with pharmaceutical companies.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical services and the evolving competitive landscape
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent knowledge of pathology, oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutics and targeted agents
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Outstanding strategic sales account planning skills
- Superior listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a very high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate consistent closing abilities throughout the sales cycle
- Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.com
- Ability to develop and utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and objectives.
- Advanced presentation skills and business acumen a necessity
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from, or interface with, manager
- Problem solving, decision making and technical learning
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage business in complex environments
- Demonstrated measurable revenue generation at either a diagnostic, pharmaceutical or relevant biotechnology company.
- Lives our values of Quality, Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork and Innovation
- Travel Required: Frequent. Greater than 50% of time throughout the assigned territory
Your contact at Kelly Scientific:
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science