Electrical Project Engineer GER/FR – Freiburg area
- Approach People Recruitment
- Fribourg, FR
- Date de publication
Our client is an international leader in automation technologies.
Constantly getting new challenging projects, our client is seeking to strenghten the engineering team based in the Zurich area.
Electrical Project Engineer GER/FR – Freiburg
You will be in charge of developing and programming complex technical solutions accordingly to your clients’ requirements within the area of infrastructures systems.
Your responsabilities are :
- Develop and engineer control systems relating to customer infrastructure projects, including tunnels, roads, airports, etc.
- Supervise projects accordingly to technical requirements, deadlines and commercial considerations.
- Incorporate regulatory market requirements in the engineering knowledge base.
- Contribute to system commissioning and in-depth customer training
- Provide technical expertise to the sales and support to the bidding stage.
- Provide support, advice and assistance to engineering teams worldwide.
- Electrical Engineering degree or similar
- Five years’ experience in control technology, automation or in plant engineering
- Strong command in control programming and control system engineering
- Fluency both in German and in French
- Excellent communication skills, results-driven, customers-orientation and team spirit
If you are interested in embracing a new exciting challenge and work for one the worldwide leader in its field, send me your application at email@example.com