Electrical Project Engineer GER/FR – Freiburg area
- Approach People Recruitment
- Fribourg, FR
- Date de publication
Constantly getting new challenging projects, our client is seeking to strenghten the engineering team based in the Zurich area.
Electrical Project Engineer GER/FR – Freiburg
You will be in charge of developing and programming complex technical solutions accordingly to your clients’ requirements within the area of infrastructures systems.
Your responsabilities are :
- Develop and engineer control systems relating to customer infrastructure projects, including tunnels, roads, airports, etc.
- Supervise projects accordingly to technical requirements, deadlines and commercial considerations.
- Incorporate regulatory market requirements in the engineering knowledge base.
- Contribute to system commissioning and in-depth customer training
- Provide technical expertise to the sales and support to the bidding stage.
- Provide support, advice and assistance to engineering teams worldwide.
- Electrical Engineering degree or similar
- Five years’ experience in control technology, automation or in plant engineering
- Strong command in control programming and control system engineering
- Fluency both in German and in French
- Excellent communication skills, results-driven, customers-orientation and team spirit
If you are interested in embracing a new exciting challenge and work for one the worldwide leader in its field, send me your application at firstname.lastname@example.org