- Date de publication
Contract: ?until Dec 2017 with possibility of extension
Carry out Application Governance and Functional Management for a QA Information System. Safeguard a global QA Information System that supports an internationally harmonized Quality Assurance process. Assess improvement initiatives submitted by a global distributed user community. Determine the root causes of problems. Coordinate problem solving and testing.
Skills & Competencies:
- College/University. A degree in an exact discipline like Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics.
- Insight in process- and data modeling. Affinity with information technology. Interest in manufacturing processes. Work experience:
- 2-4 years experience in tobacco or consumer goods industry.
- Experience with operational processes in a PMI facility is a strong advantage.
- Mobile for travel one week a month for implementation
- You can use this field to describe any skills required for this job
- Knowledge of elementary information technology. Problem analysis.
- Project management. PC and MS-Office.
Language Skills Level
- Knowledge of Labvantage software
- Experienced Super user of Lab Info Mgmt system (LIMS)
- Office suite
We are looking forward to receiving within your application:
• your CV in English
• latest Work Certificates
• the date of your availability
Apply now to be considered – Good to know you!
For more information and your application, please contact:
Recruiter Life Sciences
Randstad (Suisse) SA