Experienced Accountant ENG/F
- SJA Avocats SA
- Genève (Ville de Genève)
- Date de publication
In a context of a dynamic Family Office based in Geneva, we are currently recruiting an accountant with confirmed experience, in order to reinforce our accounting and administration team in Geneva. Our Family Office is a human-size entity providing a wide range of services.
Experienced Accountant ENG/F
Starting date: immediately
Ensure that all accounting data is booked and processed in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with internal policy, prepare monthly financial statements, reporting and provide top-quality assistance and support to all internal request.
Profile minimum requested:
· Minimum 4-5 years of experience accounts environment, swiss fiduciary or Family Office experience.
· Finance diploma or other relevant education with a specialisation in accounting could be and asset
· Computer literate. Good knowledge of excel (pivot table, formulas, Vlookups…) is essential; experience with accounting different software highly desirable.
· Knowledge of Pebe accounting software or Allocare financial sofware is a real asset
· Fluent english and french speaker.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Accuracy and attention to details.
· Ability to work under pressure and to adapt to changing environments.
· Strong team spirit and resolution skills.
· Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently when required.
· Ideal Age 25-35
· Ensure an accurate and efficient management of all daily, weekly and monthly tasks to ensure completion within the designated deadlines.
· Control that all weekly and monthly payments in different currencies are accurately prepared in accordance with the internal rules
· Process accounting records as per company and entities requirements to meet monthly reporting requirements. Ensure that various accounting reconciliations are completed as per requirements set and agreed.
· Process expenses analysis timely and in accordance with internal request
· Handle all correspondence and responsible of the accounting documentation files
· Liaise on a monthly basis with our finance team, in reconciling cash flows and other financial data.
· Periodically review trial balances across all entities and take the necessary corrective actions where necessary.
· Reconcile intercompany statements.
· Ensure that all month-end tasks are completed accurately and by the assigned deadlines.
· Monthly calculate and prepare a loan report and reconcile with various entities
· Ensure that the accounts payable, filing and archiving processes are completed in a timely manner.
· Preparing journal entries and handle accounts reconciliation through financial statement preparation
· Preparation of different financial statements and quaterly and annual reporting
· Supporting the top management in other duties (reporting, ...)
· Be capable and to understand and treat in terms of accounting various financial products
· Booking of company’s transactions (third parties and invoices, prepaid, provisions, reclassifications, banks, credit cards, cash, amortization, revaluation, rent, etc…)
· Balance sheet & Profit & Loss accounts reconciliations (banks, cash, accounts receivable, rent etc…)
· Monthly intercompany reconciliations and related entries
· Participate to the quarterly/annual closings activities within the team
· Communication with stakeholders within the Family Office scope.
· Back-up team members during absences and holiday periods.
· Filing of all accounting documentation according to legal and internal requirements
· Cost control analysis and reporting
· Follow-up on costs in comparison to established budgets and participation in preparing them
· Preparation of audit documents and support to external auditors during audit reviews
· Prepare payroll and related documents for a swiss entity
· Assist to update accounting policy and procedures
- Organising / Planning
- Priority setting / Time management
- Action oriented / Problem solving
- Drive for results
- Analytical mind
- Stress tolerance
- Fast learning /Autonomy
- Commitment /Conscientiousness