- Academic Work
- Date de publication
Finance assistant for Portfolio Analyst Team - (H/F)
You have a first experience in banks, financial audit, asset managers or family offices ? You want to join a dynamic and fast growing Fintech Company ? You speak fluently French and English ? So, don't hesitate and apply !
À propos du rôle
My client is an independent Fintech company and an established leader in wealth
consolidation and supervision. The company, which was founded in 2002 and is
headquartered in Geneva, has a global client base of highly sophisticated family offices
and institutions. The company services a market currently experiencing rapid expansion and is well positioned at the intersection of finance, technology and big data.
Descriptif des tâches
- Assist and support our team of portfolio analysts in their daily tasks.
- Organize and manage e-mails sent by clients and fund managers
- Maintain and keep up-to-date all information related to client investments (mostly
NAV updates and Capital notices on Private Equity funds)
- Download data and documents directly from Fund Manager platforms
- CFC in Commercial Business/Banking Sector
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar area
- Fluent in English and French
- General knowledge of financial/banking products (Private Equity is a plus ! )
- Attention to details, accuracy, organised mindset are mandatory
- Experience with MS Office software (confirmed Excel user)