Firmware Technician, Currency Group
- Crane Payment Innovations CPI
- Genève (Rive gauche)
- Date de publication
CRANE CO. BACKGROUND
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Crane Co, a $3b public company, has a strong history of achievement in earnings growth. Founded in 1855, Crane provides products and solutions to customers in the aerospace, electronics, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical, chemical, power generation, automated merchandising, transportation and other markets. The Company has five business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, Payment and Merchandising Technologies. Crane has approximately 11’000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
CRANE PAYMENT INNOVATIONS
Crane Payment Innovations (CPI), based in Malvern, PA delivers a full suite of automated money handling systems, including bill and coin validates, bill and coin recyclers, and coin dispensing equipment aimed at the gaming, amusement, retail, self-service, transportation and vending markets. The suite of products support over 110 different countries and currencies and offers the widest range of solutions in the industry. The products are manufactured in 5 separate facilities located in Queretaro, Mexico; Buxtehude, Germany; Manchester, England and Tokyo, Japan. In addition we distribute products out of San Antonio, Texas and Reading, England. The business has customers in all geographic regions with sales generated primarily through vertically focused commercial teams with direct sales forces.
CPI Geneva has now an opportunity for a
Firmware Technician, Currency Group
The Firmware Technician will be part of the Currency Operations Group who was, in 2012, awarded at European Lean IT conference for its dedication to improve development processes. The Currency Group provides engineered solutions and analysis to the global sales and marketing teams and their customers.
The Firmware Technician is mainly responsible for configuring the recognition firmware of CPI products.
- Evaluate the banknotes to be taken into account for the development and evaluate the time to configure the firmware
- Provide support to the operations’ team for the measurement
- Configure the recognition firmware in accordance with CPI rules and standards
- Test the final firmware before giving it at the Design Assurance
- Provide all the information to create the firmware’s documentation validate results
- Part of the validation process for any modifications performed on sensors
Qualifications & Required Profile
- Two years degree in Electronics, Electrotechnics, Colour management, Printing management, Statistics or Computer Sciences, or equivalent experience.
- Very good technical and creative skills
- Good analytical skills & logical thinking
- Rigorous and reliable
- Excellent ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Verry good attention to details and committed to excellence
- Good mathematical skills
- Ownership of problems and willingness to take resolution
- Team player with very good interpersonal
- Customer oriented
- Fluent in French with good English language skills, any other language will be an asset.
- Flexibility and ability to travel globally (some travel may be required).
Joining CPI today gives you a unique opportunity to join an organization in a time of excitement. We are looking for people who are driven by success, can thrive in the face of ambiguity, and are engaged through opportunities to help define our new organization through processes and people. If you're looking for a place where you can take ownership for your work, where the pace is fast, the environment is built around the importance of open communication, and where employees are called "associates" and treated as such, then, we want to hear from you.