First Line Leader - Production (Chef d'équipe)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc Switzerland
- Vaud (La Côte)
- Date de publication
First Line Leader - Production
As a First Line Leader, you will develop and enable a first touch team of operators to consistently deliver outstanding safety, quality, service and value to the person at the end of our supply chain.
Your role has a direct hour by hour impact on the ambition of the GMS Strategy to achieve the three zeros on Accidents, Defects and Waste.
It is a key role in ensuring that the business strategy is delivered through an engaged, motivated and capable team of staff.
Your responsabilities include:
1. People Leadership – full people leadership for a team of staff working within a production environment (number of direct reports: approx. 12)
2. Problem solving and Performance management within the business area that the FLL is responsible for.
3. Process management by creating and confirming standards (against the 4M’s, Material, Manpower, Method, Measurement) required to manage safety, quality, compliance and output. This includes being well prepared to have a good shift/batch/day/etc.
4. GMP : Respect all GMP standards/ GMP knowledge and experience to support the requirements
- Engineering level of education, in pharma or similar specialization is ideal
- Previous experience in leading people is highly advantageous.
- Experience in the Pharma, Medical device or other similar environment is requiered
- Fluent in French and strong skills in English
- Strong organizational skills in setting priorities, personal resilience
- Track record of engagement in problem solving on issues with evidence of leadership of small team.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills