- Date de publication
Our Client, an international company based in Geneva is looking for a:
- Maintain cost allocation drivers across regions
- Proactively meet the financial and analytical support needs of the Management Team.
- Liaise with regional controllers during month end close to ensure consistent recording of expenses and liabilities.
- Ad-hoc analyses/presentations preparation according to the division’s management team’s needs.
- Analyze, and interpret the expense costs.
- Participate in various projects relating to process/systems improvements.
- Create and fine tune the process of expense recording, mapping, reporting and controlling for all departments.
- Assist in decision making by modeling/simulating.
- Financial background required, ACCA/CIMA/CPA, or equivalent.
- Very strong PC skills (Excel/Powerpoint), JDE, Hyperion, Essbase, Everest, Elbis required.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of accounting and business concepts.
- Excellent in communication and ability to work independently.
- Organized and prioritize tasks.
- English required and other European language.
Our client offer the unique opportunity to join a well-known company that’s leader in its field.