Global Business Process Specialist/ Finance Expert- General Accounting Tax Integration
- Date de publication
Sub Category Business Services
Hiring Type Full time
Job Level Individual Contributor
Posted Date 11-29-2023
Job Type Regular / Permanent
We are looking for You to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest!
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland, offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals.
We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions (even after the pandemic situation).
Roche Services Solutions aims at "transforming the way Roche operates.'' As a global organization of more than 2,800 employees, we enable Roche to operate in a competitive and ever-changing business environment. We provide our partners with end-to-end business services and solutions, enabling them to focus on patient-centric activities.
Embracing a OneRoche mindset, we leverage our global network located in Budapest, San José (Costa Rica), Kuala Lumpur and our other sites to remain customer-centric 24/7 and co-create solutions together
As the Global Business Process Specialist for Record to Report (R2R) - General Accounting Accounting Tax Integration, you are part of the Global Business Process Management (BPM) Organization in Roche Service & Solutions. In this role, you will be responsible in the E2E process area Record to Report for the continuous global harmonization, standardization and automation of the related General Accounting processes including the global deployments.
You will work in close collaboration with stakeholders from Finance, Commercials, Supply Chain and IT, cross divisionally (Pharma and Diagnostics).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for global, cross divisional state-of-the-art process design within their business process area within the E2E process
- Empowered decision making for their area across divisions and in line with the E2E Business Process Management guardrails from the Global Business Process Manager (GBPM)
- Work closely with the E2E GBPMs & GBPS network to ensure fit-for-purpose solutions
- Supports the SAP S4/HANA Template deployment
Regarding Business Process Strategy:
- Actively pursue the implementation of the E2E BPM strategy, according to guardrails set by the E2E GBPO and GBPMs
- Deliver solutions including processes, ICFR, Authorizations, laws and regulations, technology, analytics for own dedicated area, in line with the E2E BPM strategy & guardrails as well as continuous improvements, with support of the GBPM and GBPSs
- Support business acceptance globally across divisions and functions on a operating level for the dedicated business process area
- Drive and implement the BPM strategy for your own dedicated area
Regarding Business Process Design:
- Responsible for global and cross divisional state-of-the-art process design/redesign within his/her business process area as part of the E2E business process, in line with the E2E BPM guardrails from the GBPO and GBPMs
- Work closely with the E2E GBPMs and GBPS E2E GBPMs, GBPS and Group Tax? network and stakeholders to ensure that business processes in the area of responsibility are fit for purpose and in alignment with the E2E process area strategy and GBPM guidance
- Responsible for achieving lean cross-divisional processes & solutions, with maximum standardization and harmonization for her/his areas of responsibility within the E2E process, with support of the GBPM
- Define metrics for the processes she/he is working on
Regarding Business Process Governance:
- Responsible for prioritization, justification and realization of change requests in line with the strategic roadmap for his/her own process area, with support of the GBPM and GBPSs
- Ensure the execution of processes is robust and is established as a way of working (e.g. performing process compliance monitoring) for his/her own process area
- Ensure documentation of process requirements, implementation through guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures for his/her own process area
- Drive efficiencies and improvements (incl. automation) across E2E network, RSS Operations, affiliates and IT, by considering external market insights and best practices
Who you are:
- Business fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Informatics, Engineering or a comparable education
- 3 - 7 years professional experience preferably in Business Process Management, Information Management / IT, Finance/Procurement, Tax, Risk/Internal Control Management, Accounting, Audit
- Strong E2E business process area understanding and deep process knowledge as well as good technical expertise for his/her dedicated area
- Strong technical competencies in ****SAP FI/CO, Procurement ( SD / MM ), Localization/External Reporting Compliance, IFRS Accounting, ICFR, Transparency Laws and Regulations
- Proven methodological skills e.g. BPM, Six Sigma (DMAIC), agile ways of working (Scrum), continuous improvement (Lean, PDCA, Kaizen)
- Agile mindset (speed, stability, flexibility) - works according to and brings in the agile mindset and concepts in daily operations
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 10% annually)
In exchange we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: We provide location-specific benefits, which we'll introduce to you on our first call with you.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Please read the Data Privacy Notice for further information about how we handle your personal data related to the recruitment process: https://go.roche.com/budapest-data-privacy-notice-candidate
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we-ve become one of the world-s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.