Global Medical Director NET & Other RST GMD
- Novartis Pharma AG
- Date de publication
AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. Advanced Accelerator Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).**
## Stellenbeschreibung ##
Medical Affairs Leader for Radioligand Therapy in NET & Other Radiosensitive Tumors under the leadership of the Global Medical Franchise Head.
Provides strategic direction to the regions and country medical teams and ensures execution of the medical strategy and tactical plan in regards to a specific compound or project on time within budget and agreed scope. The role requires broad scientific and therapeutic area expertise and business understanding to identify and address the needs of patients, HCPs and other stakeholders. Proactively engages with the relevant opinion leaders and health institutions to seek for innovative projects to collaborate, drive and run.
- Participates in/May Lead IDMT to gain strategic and planning alignment across regions and functions.
- Contributes to establishing and implementing appropriate policies and standards for global and local clinical studies as well as other activities defined in the Medical Plan for the therapeutic area (e.g., publication, registries, Medical Expert management).
- Encourages and fosters collaboration, and optimizes resources across disease area medical teams.
- Manages all operational aspects and drives execution of Global Medical Affairs clinical trials in partnership with global line functions, and regional/country medical associates.
- For assigned compound/indications, work collaboratively across functions and with other GMA functional colleagues, to execute an integrated Medical Affairs plan including clinical trials, publication, medical education and medical information.
- Provides Medical leadership to CTT-s for AAA/Novartis sponsored GMA trials.
- Lead advisory boards when applicable.
- Develops medical launch strategy and supports medical training and medical education to internal and external audiences
- Provides medical support for educational events (e.g. stand-alone meetings, scientific symposia) and scientific congresses within legal and compliance regulations.
- Provides medical review and approval of key scientific communications, medical information documents and commercial documents within P3 legal and compliance regulations.
- Provides medical input on overall publication strategy and is a key member of publication planning team providing GMA medical input on individual publication plans.
- Provides medical leadership in interactions with key external stakeholders e.g., may lead advisory boards.
- Ensures that planning of medical activities and budgets are aligned with global medical affairs processes/standards. Accountable to efficiently manage budgets and resources, including budget planning for future activities.
- Responsible for developing clinical components of key documents - regulatory & safety - from GMA studies supporting submissions and post-marketing commitments to health authorities, when applicable.
- Communicates and orchestrates between internal and external stakeholders
- Reports and escalates to management as needed
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks
- Use effective leadership skills to drive and communicate
## Mindestanforderungen ##
- MD or PhD with knowledge with - 7 years of medical affairs experience at Country, Region and Global level roles in Pharma Industry.
Fluent English (oral and written)
- Medical and/or scientific expertise in Oncology required
- Broad Medical/Scientific knowledge in Oncology/SCLC and GBM preferred
- Proven experience as a successful decisive leader in a strategic multifunctional environment
- Has developed and implemented global/local Phase II, III or IV trials.
- Has good judgement and is a strong decision-maker.
- Has experience of challenging senior management in relation to science and data.
\- Effectively develop, communicate, and drive a long term vision and plan for medical affairs program, anticipating and addressing potential issues.
\- Maintain an external focus to optimize and maximize treatment options and compound life cycle management.
\- Have excellent communications skills and ability to convey complex scientific and clinical concepts simply and effectively.
Geschäftseinheit ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS
Unternehmen/Rechtsträger AAA International SA
Funktionsbereich Research & Development
Art der Stelle Full Time
Shift Work No