GPM Project Manager
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc Switzerland
- Vaud (La Côte)
- Date de publication
GSK is looking to rapidly accelerate its Digital presence and capabilities in priority areas in terms of campaign execution and content. This project is to identify the various opportunities, capabilities and ways of working required to achieve this.
GPM Project Manager
Your role is vital in the implementation of the most important elements of the Consumer Healthcare (CH) strategy. The impact of your role is immediate in terms of ensuring effective organization, mobilization, planning and executing key projects critical to commercial success and organizational health. Effective management and project delivery of the many elements of the CH Winning Formula is vital to CH and thus GSK’s return to shareholders.
Your responsibilities include:
• Lead the project design effort including team resourcing and structure, governance, issues / risks escalation and decision processes, ways of working, meetings structure. Work with the business lead to agree creative solutions in more challenging project design aspect.
• Act as a coach and role model to the project team to help embed the best practice project management process and ways of working.
• Ensure project and overall business objectives are aligned. Work with the business lead to ensure the project remains in line with business objectives at all times.
• Manage and deliver against all project objectives as per agreed project charter (scope, time, budget, resources and quality).
• Identify and engage and manage stakeholders. Ensure effective communications plan is in place and managed on an on-going basis. Preparation of materials for forums such as Integration Management meeting, Steering Committees as required
• Lead the planning process, build and manage project plan with int. and ext. dependencies.
• Programme reporting to include weekly / fortnightly updates as required, management of programme meetings, maintenance of project documents in line with agreed requirements.
• Establish and manage effective project tracking and reporting process suitable for reporting at various management levels (Time / KPIs / Benefit / Quality) at various stakeholder levels.
• 3-5 years of project management skills and aptitude coupling both hard and soft skills that has included multifunctional projects in a complex matrix.
• Experience of managing multiple stakeholders in different functions and regions, and experience of engaging with senior management
• Aptitude or experience to teach and coach project management, continuous improvement and GSK Fundamentals to project stakeholders.
• Project experience should include the design, planning, governance, phasing and implementation of a projects as well as tools and techniques for issues and risk management, decision making and reporting.
• Project Management qualification eg PMP, MSP or Prince 2
• Experience of using and managing MS Project Server to manage projects ongoing.