head of quality assurance
- Villars sur glane
- Date de publication
Our client, a big pharmaceutical located in northern part of Switzerland is currently looking for
Head of Quality Assurance -100%
Location: Northern Switzerland
Contract: 7 months (High possibility of extension)
Start date: 01.06.2017
In the role the candidate will be responsible for the quality assurance team onsite. The candidate is required to have strong experience in GMP and GDP driven environment and would be handling following responsibilities.
- Maintenance and development of the quality system.
- Ensure the application of the GMP and GDP directives.
- Management of quality-relevant topics and questions.
- Responsible for the timely release of the products in compliance with the GxP guidelines.
- Management of the CAPA system.
- Management of self-assessment.
- Preparation and participation in internal and external inspections / audits.
- Group Management Quality Assurance.
- Coordination of cooperation with quality control.
- Deputy in the QA team.
Skills and Competencies:
- University degree in pharmacy, chemistry or biology.
- At least two years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Good command of German and English spoken and written.
- Able to work independently and accurately and possess good organizational skills.
- Able to perform well in constraint environment.
If that interest you then we are looking forward to receiving your application with the following:
Your CV in German/English
Latest Work Certificates
Your Motivation Letter
Date of your availability
Copy of your work permit
Apply now to be considered – Good to know you!
For more information and your application, please contact:
Mayank Chaubey, PhD
Consultant Professionals Life Sciences Randstad (Suisse) SA
T +41 58 201 55 62 M +41 79 513 24 83